Identify Paris Hilton's Bag...

1. Don't know, I saw it in other pix and thought it was nice. But is she carrying a towel in a shopping bag? You would think a Hilton would have enough towels in their very own hotels. lol
  2. weird wig. i don't recognize the bag though, sorry
  3. If I had to guess, I would say Anya Hindmarch (sp?)....Look at the front buckles of the purse...shaped like a bow. This is her signature. Take a look see at her website or do a search w/her name. Good luck.
  4. I don't know but I saw that same shot on Access Hollywood last night and was wondering the same thing!
  5. Thanks dcblam! Admittedly I don't know much about Anya Hindmarch...I'll check out the site! :smile:

And I don't know what the towel in the shopping bag is all about....LOL
  6. I don't think it's Anna Hindmarch - I just checked her website & I don't see any bags that are like that.
  7. No idea, but a lovely bag and colour.
  8. Looks like a bathrobe in the bag. Have no idea about the handbag.
  9. I thought it was a bathrobe as well.
  10. Could it be Nicky's design?
  11. Hmmm, I checked the AH site and didn't see it either. It's still a mystery! Maybe it is Nicky's bag I have no idea! :shrugs:

I'll have to look at my own pics again to see the bathrobe. LOL
  12. it looks a little too "nice" to be Nicky's design. I dont think she does all leather bags - they usually have some kind of design or are art-deco like.

Maybe it's an older, vintage bag from her mom's collection?
  13. It is definately an Anya Hindmarch. Not all the designs are on the website. or it could be a couple of seasons ago. :smile:
  14. Just realised how silly that sounds!! Why would Paris be carrying a bag froma couple of seasons ago.:roflmfao: Just to clarify though, definately Anya hindmarch.