Identificate this cute dog for me please!

A good place to research breed types is the www.akc.org site. They list all the breed and their personality and care types. They will also provide pointers to breed clubs with more info. Petfinder is a great place to go and find a new friend. And even tho they are mostly mixes - you can get a rough idea of what they might be like by reading about the traits of the dominant breed in the mix. I found two girls using petfinder and they are both gems. Asark is right on point about the grooming - be prepared to spend $$$ if you get a dog that requires grooming. Good luck with your search.

besides the curly hair it doesnt look like a poodle at all to me...even without the common poodle haircut the snout of the dog looks shorter than a poodle...im not an expert though...asark had very good info...i have 2 small dogs and grooming is very expensive their coats need a lot of attention as well as their teeth, and with an all white dog you also have to worry about tear stains! A dog's attitude has a lot to do with its owner so before you purchase...make sure you do your research, and be 100% positive you're ready for the responsibility