ID this Marc Jacobs?

1. I'm not sure whether I should buy this...

"This is a beautiful soft leather bag, lined in suede, and used for one season. It still has original dustcover. There is some wear on the inside handle (contrast green leather inside the handle). I'm not sure if a little saddle soap could clean it up? This is a beautifully made bag, in the softest, most buttery leather. It has leather tassles that hang on the sides, and the pockets are the perfect size for an ipod and a cell phone. I can't tell you how many people stopped me to ask about this bag. It is AWESOME.
    This was originally $1200!
    I'm moving in two days, so must sell asap. Bargain! Thanks!"

Selling for $100. Would be a great deal if it's genuine..
    Can anyone tell me whether it's an actual MJ? I would post this in the "Authenticate" thread, but there aren't enough pics to do so and I just want to know whether it's an actual style - THEN whether it's authentic
  2. mj did make a bag like this and recently i have seen it in a rose color, but the blue is very nice... i dunno is it's authentic.... but not many of this style are i'd guess it's authentic...besides fake bags don't wear well and this one looks like it has. good luck!
  3. This style does exist. I believe it is made of soft lambs leather. If you are curious as to the actual style name though please post it in the Name That Mj Bag!!!!!!!! thread. :yes:

As for authenticity, please request pictures of the nameplate and zipper heads. Good luck!
  4. Thanks! I'm still kinda new here so I don't know all the workings of tpf yet