Coach

ID This Coach item! -- Post any Coach item name questions here! --

chelsssea Posted By chelsssea Posted Jan 9, 2009

1. what is/ IS this?...

a coach on Lacey Chabert.. this pic is via her twitter, I sorta feel like a creeper, but I follow her and she's so sweet..

http://www.whosay.com/laceychabert/photos/209759

anyone know?! I have a pretty good feeling it's coach..
    thanks!

2. #4907 Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    Hello! This is my first post! Does anyone know the history of style 9952 - Lula's Legacy drawstring bag? Thanks!

3. #4908 Aug 2, 2012
    Deleting - I realize this is another legacy not the lula, sorry, but DemRam knows best!

4. #4909 Aug 2, 2012

Welcome!

The other Legacy bags, like the Janice's Legacy and the Patricia's Legacy have been around since about 1994.

I imagine the Lula's Legacy was introduced at about the same time or close to it, since I had one from 1994.

Someone posted information about the women these bags were named for, but I can't find it OR remember who posted it. Maybe someone will come along with a better memory than I have.

:smile:

5. #4910 Aug 2, 2012
    Thanks so much for the information! Now I want to find out about Lula! I have loved Coach since I was a teen. I bought my very first bag - a Stewardess - for $74 back in the late 1970's.

6. I got this MFF bag about a year ago but have no idea what's its name. I'm getting rid of some bags on eBay but I need the name of this one to list it. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

7. I got this MFF bag about a year ago but have no idea what's its name. I'm getting rid of some bags on eBay but I need the name of this one to list it. Thanks in advance!

8. What are the last 5 digits of the Creed patch? There may be an F before the numbers.

9. "Can't remember who posted it"? AAAAACCK. I'm crushed. ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-694619-616.html#post21537075

10. I have to look at it when I get home

11. Looks like the Coach Signature Sequin Applique Hobo F17586.

12. I google it and thar's definitely the collection but mine's style number is F17585, I think is called the file bag...

Thanks for the help!

13. Ah yeah, it definitely does look a little longer than the one I posted. :p Less hobo-like. Hehe.

14. no ideas on the swingpack?