ID this bag

1. [​IMG]I love this bag want order one can anyone give me the details?

2. Oh, pretty! Haven't heard a name with it yet...

3. The bar across the top and the shape remind me of the Fendi "Magic" bag. Here's an old pic of Rachel Bilson with a Magic bag...

[​IMG]

Fendi Majic Rachel Bilson.jpg
  4. Thanks All, I love it and would like to get on a list.
    Not sure of the price, I will start my search tomorrow.
    I am still upset with myself for not buying a YSL Muse bag in white
    when they where so hot!

5. This is the photo of the bag that made me fall in love.

[​IMG]

6. The muse is still in. You can buy an ivory one from BlueFly.

7. Love it! Want it! Anyone got any details on it?

8. I love that bag as well and will definitely keep my eyes open for it!! All I know is that it is considered a frame bag of some sort. In any case if you are successful in finding out more details about the bag I hope you can share them.. Good luck!!!!:yes:

9. I was looking at the Nordstrom book to see what they will have in stores and it is not available through them. :sad:

Hope someone ID's this lovely mystery bag soon!

10. This looks like a variation of the "Garnier Satchel".

[​IMG]

11. Here's some more information on this bag, apparently it's named the Majorelle and should also be available in both black and grey...

This ultra chic bag is named the "Majorelle", after Yves St. Laurent's house in Morocco, it is also the name of a garden. It comes in 3 sizes: Large $1,495, Medium $1,395, Small $1,295

[​IMG]

12. Thanks shazam. Any idea of dimensions?

13. No, I was wondering the same thing myself when I found that information on Bag Snob. Now that I know there's a black version and a Large size, my interest has greatly increased in this bag. I'm excited to see both the Majorelle and the bag in the Kate Moss ad in person. :graucho:

14. Thank you so much Shazam! I looked at the site you mentioned and they included this information:

[​IMG]
    Update: This ultra chic bag is named the "Majorelle", after Yves St. Laurent's house in Morocco, it is also the name of a garden. It comes in 3 sizes: Large (17"x11") $1,495, Medium (15"x11") $1,395, Small (12"x9") $1,295

The frame on the top of the bag keeps it structured and ladylike but the overall slouchy appeal is totally snob worthy and will hold daily necessities. The top unzips all the way around the bag so you don't have to squeeze your hand in hoping to find your iPhone, you will be able to see all the contents of your bag whenever you wish! Perfect details like the golden bar closure and YSL tags will ensure that you look like a fashion insider, not a fashion victim. A ladylike bag that rivals the Hermes Kelly Bag, this is on top of the list for best bag of Spring '08. It is also available in multiple colors so those of you who fear pale colored bags can wait for the gray or black version.