I'd love to see what my Coach friends look like!

1. Anyone brave enough to post a pic of themselves? I like to see what my other Coach friends look like!! You always have an idea of what someone looks like and then they post a picture and are totally different than I expected. Anyone besides me brave enough to do it? :tup:

2. I'm game

3. I'd love to share me and my family! Here's our most recent family picture taken spring 07. Me, DH and DDs, ages 8 and 3.
    [​IMG]

4. what a cute family.. and you look SO young! :tup:

5. [​IMG]
    This is me right before my 32nd birthday! :smile::

6. Oh my gosh this is a great thread!!:nuts:

7. Here's a couple of pix

Dressed up for my best friend's bachelorette party....drinking margaritas **yummy**
    [​IMG]
    At Daytona International Speedway in the Pits, in all of my racing gear, getting ready for pit stops :smile:
    [​IMG]
    Driving to the BF's house over an hour away for my 20th birthday.
    [​IMG]

8. hmmm...let's see if I can get a picture to work, I always have issues....

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. I'm half Japanese and half Irish/English/Native American/Scottish/other white meat...

[​IMG]

Me... with my friends hand. Haha.

[​IMG]

Me and one of my friends at a concert. Look, you can see my black signature backpack straps!! *lol*

Note: I'm normally not this white, but I haven't had time to go to the beach in quite a while...!!!

11. I love this thread, you guys look great!!! I was afraid I was going to be the only one!!! hehehe

12. in most pictures i end up looking retarded. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here are some good ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here are my 3 fav pictures of my boyfriend and i. :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. You are so pretty! I always have those weird pictures too with something on my face or my tongue being stuck out or my eyes half closed!!

You and your bf make a handsome couple! :tup:

14. This is me! :heart:3
    [​IMG]

15. I am on the left in both pictures.

Copy of DSC03598.JPG Copy of DSC03613.JPG