I'd love to see photos of your non-bag Hermes items!

1. Always one to indulge in eye candy, I would love to see photos of some of the non-bag items you have from Hermes. Although I love photos of bags, scarves, etc... I'd love to see some of the less-famous H items.

I did this personally with Tiffany items, I am just getting seriously into Hermes but have collected Tiffany stuff since I was a little girl, expanding my collection to include some rare necklaces and even vintage coffee mugs.

Seeing rare/random items like this makes me appreciate each facet of the Hermes brand, and realize the level of creativity in the design of these less-known pieces.

Do any of you have items like this, and wouldn't mind sharing photos?

Some ideas are:

Shoes
    Ready to Wear
    Home items
    any random H trinket you may have, such as this little item from Luxury Zurich:

(photo: Luxury-Shops.com)

5039.jpg
  2. What a great idea for a thread! Since the selection on the website is so limited and I seldom venture past the scarf counter at Hermes, it's easy for me to forget that Hermes makes just about everything! I always love seeing some of the rare items that people have!

3. Probably not what you're looking for but I've been wearing it the last few days!

[​IMG]

I'm also waiting on a pareo:

[​IMG]

4. Great items. :smile: Laboheme, I especially love the turtle pareo. Hopefully, you'll be receiving it soon. :smile:

5. Are these non-bag items...oh well maybe not, (they're in my briefcase)....
    hermes02a.jpg