I'd like you all to meet my two new Louis....

1. I bought my Neverfull MM from eLux around the end of July but I never got a chance to take pictures and post them...
    [​IMG]

I got my Azur Speedy 25 last week at the Rodeo Drive store while I was vacationing in California.
    [​IMG]

Here they are together....
    [​IMG]

Here is my entire LV collection now including my two new bags...
    [​IMG]

3.jpg 6.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
  2. Congrats on your new goodies! And great collection! :biggrin:

3. i got my neverfull 2 days ago too and here's she is with all her sisters:yahoo:

LV Bags.jpg
  4. Great collection, you have good taste. I see lots of classic in ur collection, esp. Noe and SPeedy. Congrats!

5. congrats both are gorgeous buys. I am tempted to buy the neverfull as well, I was waiting for it come out in damier, but who knows how long that will be.

6. Thanks everyone. After getting the neverfull I felt it was time for a bag that's NOT a mono. I'm loving my Azur speedy 25 a lot. I really like the size too. I've always felt my 30 is a little big for what I carry (although it's still my most used bag!!), the 25 fits it all perfect!!

7. Congrats on the new purchases! I think they'll fit in well with the new family! ;)

8. GORGEOUS collection & congrats on your purchases! Every time I see Neverfull, I want it more!

9. Your whole collection is gorgeous! I really love the Popincourt and the Azur Speedy. Great new choices, too! Congrats!

10. congrats, what a lovely collection

11. you have a nice collection! congrats on the azur speedy and neverfull!

12. Great collection! Thanks for sharing! :tup:

13. congrats! Love the Azur.

14. IM LVoeing IT!!! lovely browns.. a Multicolore soon?.. hee..

15. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!