I'd like you all to meet my two new Louis....

1. I bought my Neverfull MM from eLux around the end of July but I never got a chance to take pictures and post them...

I got my Azur Speedy 25 last week at the Rodeo Drive store while I was vacationing in California.

Here they are together....

Here is my entire LV collection now including my two new bags...
    3.jpg 6.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
  2. Congrats on your new goodies! And great collection! :biggrin:
  3. i got my neverfull 2 days ago too and here's she is with all her sisters:yahoo:
    LV Bags.jpg
  4. Great collection, you have good taste. I see lots of classic in ur collection, esp. Noe and SPeedy. Congrats!
  5. congrats both are gorgeous buys. I am tempted to buy the neverfull as well, I was waiting for it come out in damier, but who knows how long that will be.
  6. Thanks everyone. After getting the neverfull I felt it was time for a bag that's NOT a mono. I'm loving my Azur speedy 25 a lot. I really like the size too. I've always felt my 30 is a little big for what I carry (although it's still my most used bag!!), the 25 fits it all perfect!!
  7. Congrats on the new purchases! I think they'll fit in well with the new family! ;)
  8. GORGEOUS collection & congrats on your purchases! Every time I see Neverfull, I want it more!
  9. Your whole collection is gorgeous! I really love the Popincourt and the Azur Speedy. Great new choices, too! Congrats!
  10. congrats, what a lovely collection
  11. you have a nice collection! congrats on the azur speedy and neverfull!
  12. Great collection! Thanks for sharing! :tup:
  13. congrats! Love the Azur.
  14. IM LVoeing IT!!! lovely browns.. a Multicolore soon?.. hee..
  15. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!