I'd like to introduce you to .....Madeline!!!!

1. Hey everyone! I got my Madeline a whole day early!!!!!:yahoo:I'm so excited!!!!! I'm sorry there are no pics yet, I will run and take them...I passed out as soon as I got home today, I was so tired!!! So I'll go take some pics and be right back!!!
  2. Let's see lets see!! :wtf:
  3. Yay, can't wait to see pics!
  4. Yay you got yours today too!!! Wow Fed Ex is my best friend right now!!!! Cant wait to see!
  5. Yay, LA! :yahoo:
  6. Yay for you! Madeline is so, so pretty!! :love: not rushing you but...pics!!
  7. Yeah - so happy for you that you got her early. I hate/love the anticipation of waiting for my shipments, if you know what I mean. I can't wait to see pictures!!! I just love the color combos on your bag!!!
  8. Pics please :yahoo:
  9. :popcorn: I can't wait to see her!
  10. ooooooo Im so happy for you!!!

And I would just like to tell you that I SOOOO called this!!
  11. Ya LA!!!I am so happy for you! Now you can sleep tonight lol Pics NOW....please :tender:
  12. Okay everyone, I'm uploading pics, but I wanna warn you first...I just woke up from a nap and I am in my VERY ugly pjs....I am always in my pj....I swear I don't live in them...lol:lol:
  13. LA I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!! Cant wait to see LOTS of modelling pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hint hint!!!!!
  14. okay.....here she is....and try to ignore the wardrobe! lol!!!:push:
    Picture 689.jpg Picture 682.jpg Picture 683.jpg Picture 684.jpg Picture 685.jpg
  15. and more......