I'd like a gorgeous burgandy bag...suggestions?

1. I have lots of tan and black and want to break out with burgandy....I do have the burgandy vintage ligne on order but am I missing anything??? Has anyone seen caviar in burgandy lately? Besides the ligne tote, are there other styles I should check out?:shrugs:
  2. I have the Doctor's Bag in Burgundy with matching wallet. It is gorgeous!
  3. are pix posted? I'd love to see!!
  4. Sorry, I haven't posted pics yet. My husband had to help me put my avatar pic up. I need to get pics up of all my bags.
  5. PM me if you need help posting pics. You can e-mail them to me and I can help!
  6. I just may do that. My plan is to take pics this week after my last two, I think, Chanels arrive for fall. I will need all the help I can get, I'm afraid.
  7. Looking forward to seeing Pix!!
  8. I have a pic up in Cosmopolitan's thread about the PNY doctor's bag. It is of my burgundy bag.
  9. I'm not sure if this comes in caviar but it's the right color. I'm hoping to get this one for myself!!!
  10. ^no, it doesn't come in caviar. . . I LOVE this bag!!!
  11. Thanks Chanellove!! :heart: LOOVE that bag! Does anyone know which line it is from and the name?
  12. Swanky Mama, is this still available? I'm supposed to be on a shopping ban until fall but I don't think I could sleep at night if I didn't get this one. :lol:
  13. I believe it's called the Aged Calfskin Flap. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I think I'm ordering it soon if it's still available.
  14. it is the aged calfskin flap in burgundy and it is TDF!!!
  15. Do you have this or have you seen it in person? I'm in love from the pic but I would love to see more of it!!!