ID help for Newbie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all! I'm so glad I found tPF! I have been furiously reading past posts and trying to get myself as informed as possible, so THANKS to all of you knowledgeable Coach-ies!

I was thinking of bidding on this (it's over now, and I didn't bid) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=017

but I thought it was fake...my reasoning was that the authenticity tag was written in a script, and I have always read and been told that an authentic Coach is in capital block letters only. So am I wrong about that?? Does the script NOT matter??

Thanks so much!:smile:

2. I couldn't link to it but some bags have the script writing if that is what it is but I would have to see the creed and the bag

3. This WAS a fake so I am glad that you didn't bid. Another member bid on it but realized it was fake before she paid. The creed is actually not the problem with this bag. Some of the newer lines of bags do have their creeds written out in this script font. However, this is a VERY good fake and we were able to figure out it was fake due to some other discrepancies. If you are ever wondering about a bag in an auction, post it to the AUthenticate this Coach thread and the ladies will tell you if it is authentic or not.

4. Wow, ok.Thanks for the info!! I will most definitely use the right thread next time:shame:

5. yes, i saw this on another thread...stupid fake sellers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.