Ice Cream favourite?

1. Okay, I know this does not contribute to anyone's health or fitness regime, but ladies we all have a favourite ice cream don't we? Anyone care to share their favourite ice cream? Summer is here and it is the season for ice cream...

I just had my favourite, it's vanilla with a peanut butter swirl, chunks of dark chocolate and mini peanut butter cups throughout, and then, to top it off, I put caramel sauce on it! I don't know how I'm not 300 pounds sometimes... :shame:
  2. Ben & Jerry Chunky Monkey! My traditional favorites are strawberry, black raspberry, mint chocolate chip, and moose tracks
  3. Haagen Daz chocolate peanutbutter!! OMG, that stuff is sooooo good! You can almost feel it sliding down to your hips! LOL
  4. Butter Pecan!
  5. There is such a thing!?!?!? I have to go and buy that one now - oh yeah baby!:yes:
  6. OMG :nuts: me too!!!:yes:
  7. I :heart: Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip cookie dough!:biggrin::yes:
  8. All of the above sound so nice!! I love Haagen Daz coffee ice cream, it's sweet yet refreshing!
  9. Cookies and creme.

Plus anything dulce de leche or with caramel. Yummmmm
  10. I like cake batter ice cream. And butter pecan!
  11. Hmmmmm...Baskin Robbins...Gold Medal Ribbon, or any coffee or mint chocolate chip! Hummmm....
  12. I like vanilla ice cream. And chocolate chip cookie dough.
  13. That's my fav too i could just eat and eat that stuff... yum
  14. Mint Chocolate Chip!!! :yes::yes::biggrin::biggrin:
  15. Vanilla's my favourite.