ICB's spy PHOTOS OF THE MONTH...

At least they are on display as opposed to hiding in the back room :ninja: Thanks for the great pics ICB!! We can always count on you!! :yes: I saw the paprika IRL yesterday and I am in :heart::heart:

Thanks, ICB, for taking posting your spy photos. Since majority of what NM has on hand are GH, of which I'm not really interested, I'll save myself a trip.

Isn't their Bbag display horrible, Bgang? :tdown:

ICB : As always, thanks for the pics! Never expect that they displayed the bags by staggering them together.

They shld have more display shelves to place this bags for better viewing.

I saw lots of GH bbags....the silver giant HW bbags looks gorgeous. Love the matelasse clutch, if only the price is not that high, i may be thinkin of gettin it

Thanks ICB for the great spy photos. I’ve always wanted to take pictures when I go but I’m always followed by a SA.

By the way, from the picture with the mastic weekender, do you remember what that green bag is hanging on the second stand? Is it a Vert Gazon city with RH? Also, I was wonder if saw any black city RH bag with great leather. Last time, I was there I was ready to buy a black city but the leather was dry and veiny...thanks.

Thanks for your spy pics! I :heart: the Paprika!

Is the Lune heavy? It looks like it is, with all that details.

I saw the Lune a few days ago in Bob Ellis (Charleston, SC). It was the only Balenciaga they had in the entire store, which amazed me. And, yes, it was VERY heavy in my estimation.

ICB, you're just killing me! I've been such a good girl avoiding NM so that I'm not tempted, and then you have to go and show us pictures! Loving the anniversary bag:drool:. It's ~$1300, right? Husband would just freaking kill me .....

Thanks for the pics! I was wondering about that green bag in the background, could this still be a vert gazon?
And did you see any Sienna bags? I'm still wondering about the color, if it's reddish-brown or just brown? THANK YOU!