Ibuy TV - anyone used it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They seem to be cornering the market at the moment in certain designer bags - are they the real deal? They are selling Fendi's, Balenciaga, the works! - Anybody bought anything and what was your experience?

2. hi! I posted about Ibuy a few weeks ago. no one it seems has had any real experience with them but !!!!! Last night they advertised they have a Tiffany Jewellery hour on Saturday which made me really suspicious so I called Tiffany & they confirmed that they can't possibly be real. Tiffany only sell through their stores or their own website. They told me they are looking into this & trying to stop it.

I've had my doubts about the bags they have before cos they will never say 'authentic' also, looking at the bags they show, they are always really careful to not show a great dea of detail. the quality always looks a little off too. I'd always thoguht that they must have got them as wholesale lots but now I'm having major doubts! If they are happy to sell fake Tiffany then they are happy to sell fakes full stop!
    After hearing back from Tiffs, I'm not sure I would trust them with anything again.
    Althouth I am tempted to buy something & then have it authenticated!

3. This is already posted in The Jewerly box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.