I would "kill" for an azur speedy 30!!!!

I'm glad I purchased the last one (display model) at our only LV shop in the state:yes: ...I was hesitant at the moment..but glad I listened to my heart and not my brain for once..:sweatdrop:

Hang in there....hopefully they will be more available really soon;) .

I cant believe these are still out of stock. I got my speedy back in Nov when they were released and thought that they would be hard to come by the first few weeks and then it would be cool come christmas time as they are not limited. Keep waiting guys because it is SO worth it the bag is GORGEOUS

I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and there you can buy every bag you like, most Dutch people don't understand why you should buy a expensive bag. All the exclusive lines like the miroir line is just avalable for the first person who wants to buy it!

My bf bought me the Azur speedy 30 in Malaysia, He was on the waitlist for few weeks, than the SA called him to pick up the bag, it's only have 2-3 speedy re-stocked in the store.

WOW. I didn't know they were hard to get. I got a few Damier Azur pieces for Christmas (Speedy 30 was one of them) but returned them. And I don't think my DH got on a waitlist, he's not one for waiting.

i live in hk and the only azur item that they have "limited" stock of is the azur saleya pm (landmark and pacific place boutiques). noe and speedy 25 are out of stock. i will let you know once the speedies are back.

i'm dying to get one too, except i want a 25... just waiting for elux to re-stock. i prefer ordering from them because no tax + ****** and it's delivered straight to my home. very little effort needed on my part, just my credit card! :lol:

hey i have been waiting for my damier azur speedy too... elux to re-stock or LV here in manil..... :love: whichever comes first arggggggg:cursing:

i live in hk and the only azur item that they have "limited" stock of is the azur saleya pm (landmark and pacific place boutiques). noe and speedy 25 are out of stock. i will let you know once the speedies are back.

they are still outta stock?? I went there last month just to get the azur speedy, **doooooomed :crybaby: