I worry about Miss Birkin more than myself!

I have never seen a cow with an umbrella.
:roflmfao:

you're on fire tonight, pampered!

i don't use the rainkit cos it leaves the handles uncovered. my solution is to get a clear plastic bag that they use to put in the trashbins at work. i asked one of the maintenance workers for a few, got a whole roll! i just rip one off the roll, put it in the bag and if it pours, i open it up and cover up the bag with the opening facing downward. this is if it POURS, i don't mind getting my bag just a bit wet. it dries fairly well (my bag is epsom).

if i had a box bag though i'd be a wee more careful though, i hear it might blister if it doesn't get wiped down right away. sometimes i'm paranoid about my H belt (black box) but so far it's ok! :smile:

I keep large plastic bags in the file cabinet, use the handles to tie shut (for my Box Birkin), they remain dry in rain and wind. I was very nervous driving when the bag was new, I was afraid someone would hit me. Do I sound eccentric or what?

I agree about Clemence: no problem whatsoever in rain...with my Box and Vache Naturelle Birkins, I carry a plastic bag inside them , I prefer it to the rainkit....

Last year, me and my mum we went to Hong Kong. We didn't know that it's gonna rain!:amazed: You know we didn't think about ourselve at all, we just worried about the bag! We didn't care about getting sick haha

I was in a light drizzle just now - when I was out with Miz Box Kelly... YEAH the minute I got into my car, I was wiping the bag like crazy.. making sure no water droplets!!! That's even before I start up my engine :sweatdrop: I am superb paranoid due to the blistering on box.

Yes, it's the bags before us :biggrin:

hail?
take care of yourself girl!
if its a downpour sometimes I turk her in my shirt or jacket so my jacket gets rained on instead.
then i walk into starbucks and grab some napkins!

When using rain kits people look at me weird but I don't care~!

Really? people look at you when yo use your rainkits?? I wonder how it really looks like, how come people have to stare??? Haven't seen an H bag with raincoat... i asked because it's been raining here in our country...thanks