I wonder what's in them...

1. :yahoo: saw these two packages under our christmas tree. been trying to get my dh to let me take a peek but he won't budge. anyway, i know there's a gucci in there but the lv is very prettily wrapped, as well. can't wait for christmas eve!!!! i'm hoping the lv is an azur speedy!

loot3.jpg
  2. God that looks soooo tempting to open up!!!! :nuts:

3. Lovely! Can't wait to see the pics. This site is going to be popping Christmas afternoon. :yahoo:

4. john 5- you don't know how tempted i am. even just a tiny peek! but at the same time, i kinda like the element of suspense. will keep you posted on what's inside once i open it up.

5. Wow, looovely presents. So evil to show the LV and Gucci boxes!!:drool: LOL. I got my mom a bag but I wrapped it with regular christmas wrapping so she doesn't even know it's a bag. :p

6. OMG....x'mas will be a blast for u i'd bet .... :smile:

7. wowow...wish boxing day is tmr

8. Ugh, I wouldn't be able to wait that long :push:, last year hubby didn't even show me my package untill it was time to unwrap, how do you do it :nuts:

9. congrats! make up mama! Great DH you have there! I usually buy my own bags as gifts and have my DH pay for it. I think it would be fun to have your DH actually choose the gift. (with a lot of hint hint from us) LOL

10. Congrats.

11. What a tease your DH is!:p That would be tough to resist, but I think it will be a wonderful Christmas for you! :yahoo:

12. Wow. That would be sooooooo tempting. You are going to have a wonderful Christmas.

13. OOOh.. wonder what's inside. :biggrin:

14. mine is wrapped! but either way, i can still feel the lining of the box!

15. Man oh Man- where's superman when you need him.. with that X-ray vision:search: