I won, I won, I won!!!!!

1. HOORAY!!!
    I have been wanting some gold ballerina flats for SO long now, I just haven't found the perfect pair, until I typed in 'gold ballerina flats' on google and up popped an eBay auction...for the Valaris!!!! In my size!!!!! They retailed for 158 I believe and my bid of 41 dollars about a week ago was the only one until today!!!
    Bidding ended at 5 pm PST and I was of course still on duty with my unit, so my DH was watching the bid for me. By the time I got home I was outbid to 70 dollars, so I bid 75 and closed the deal at the last second (literally!!!) So, my total will be 85 dollars for a splendid pair of gold flats!!!
    I am amazed still!!!

I will post modeling pics when they come in the mail!!!
    :heart::heart:

2. yay! Congrats on winning!

3. wow congrats! i thought you won the lottery and was treating each of us to a free bag lol

4. LOL I WISH!!! I would totally do that hehehehe :smile:

5. hehehe....

Congrats on the flats! Isn't it awesome to win something you've been searching for?

6. YES!!!! As much as we ladies will spend full price on something we really want, it's even better to find a bargain! :smile: And find the item we want that our favorite brand happens to make as well! :smile:

7. it's funny, i have my eye on the SAME style of flats! CONGRATS! Doesnt winning give u the most amazing rush? :graucho:

8. Congrats!

9. Congrats on a wonderful pair of shoes to add to your collection.

10. Congrats, great steal!

11. Congrats! I love winning items at the last minute like that. Where are the pix?????

12. Congratulations!! Please post pics when you get them! I love flats!

13. Great deal!!!

14. Congrats!! eBay can be so addiciting...winning at the last second gives you such a shopping "high"...I love it!! Can't wait to see your pics!

15. CONGRATS!!
    i loveeeeeee eBay! and i agree.. it can be SOO addicting!