I won, I won, I won!!! A red blake!!!!

1. Just bought my "holy grail" a red blake on eBay!!! I really am excited and probably should not have spent the money, but I would have been haunted by it had I not done it!!!! I have wanted a red blake for almost a year now. I was at the MJ Store on Mercer St last June and was looking at blakes when the sa Gabby told me she had a red blake, her personal bag! and I was hooked but could not find one. Hope I still love it when I receive it? Now I am scared!!!:sweatdrop: Tell me I did the right thing??:yes:
  2. congrats! of course you did the right thing.. you don't want to haunted by the bag that got away!! post pics when you get it, yum...
  3. Congrats!! Everyone needs a beautiful red MJ - I'm sure you'll love it!!
  4. Congrats! Which red? Love the red blake.

As long as you made sure it was authentic (which I am sure you did) of course you did the right thing! It is a great bag! :yes:
  5. yay! you must follow up with pics! dying to see!!
  6. congrats muggles!! yay for both of us winning our dream bags on eBay this morning! cant wait to see your pictures :biggrin:
  7. Muggles congrats! I know that the bag will be all that you hoped and more! Can't wait to see the pics!
  8. yay! congrats! i'm so happy you got exactly what you were looking for! what's the color name? it's lined with suede, right? what color is the interior? since it will be awhile until you can get us pics, you gotta provide us with more details.
  9. Congrats muggles!!! So happy for you. I'm sure you will love it even more when you see it. Don't forget to post pics so we can drool:drool: Enjoy!!
  10. It is lined with suede, some kind of pinky ,beigy color, silver hdw! When I had it authenticated Melly said ferrari red! Emmy looked at it for me and I think it is like hers if I understood correctly!!!I guess it was supposed to be , scary since I never ever see them on eBay!!!:shrugs::sweatdrop::yahoo:
  11. oh I think the Ferrari red is my favorite of the reds! Beautiful bag, congratulations!
  12. Congrats! :woohoo: Everyone is having a good streak of MJ luck! :yahoo:
  13. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Congrats!! Post pics!! All these Blakes, oh man! I don't think you can ever do wrong with MJ.
  15. Thank you all so much, love:heart:everyone here!! You all are the greatest!! Now I have to find a zc in ferrari red!! I am sooooo bad!!