I won a Whiskey Legacy Shoulder Bag on ebay!!

1. I purchased the Whiskey Legacy Shoulder Bag from the seller that jannat84 provided me a link to last night but someone else went and swiped it out from under me before I could. I contacted them to see if they had any more and they did! They had one more and I got it for $219.99 plus $11.25 shipping. I am so excited and cannot wait for it to get here.

2. Congrats!! I got a black '06 Legacy bag on eBay earlier this week...it should get here today and I can't wait!! Be sure and post pictures when you get yours. :smile:

3. That's a great deal for an 07' :tup: Congrats!!!!

4. You post pictures too. I would like a black one as my next bag. I think this may be the 07 style. It has one pocket on the front of it instead of 2.

5. it is the 07 style...i'm glad u got it! u will love this bag! and the whiskey is TDF!!

6. Very nice!!! Can't wait for your pics when it's here :biggrin:

7. I will definitely post pics when it comes. Thank you jannat84 for posting that link for me. Even thoug I missed that one I was smart enough to email them to see if they had another and lucky for me, they did!! Why is this color not on coach anymore? There is a dark walnut color but I like the whiskey better.

8. Congrats! It's a great Classic Bag!!