I won a freaking Porsche Cayman . . .

1. I tried for the AMEX My wishlist thing yesterday and somehow got the one they had up at 7 . . .Apparently, people had tons of windows open, were writing scripts that did stuff for them, and other weird tech stuff like syncing their clocks. So i'm not sure how I got it . . .but wow . . .I have a paper due today and another tomorrow and I couldn't do anymore work last night when I found out. Lol.:yahoo:

2. What's a Cayman?
    do you mean Cayenne?

3. OMG how brilliant! I am so envious! The ultimate accessory! What a Xmas gift!

4. nevermind, just Googled it. . . can you tell I have 3 kids!?

LOL!

Actually DH had a new convertible Porsche about 2 yrs ago, but it just sat because, well, we have 3 kids! LOL!

5. Hehe, not the Cayenne SUV, it's the Cayman coupe

[​IMG]

6. Wow, congrats!!!

7. OMG my hubby said he tried for it this morning, you're suppose to buy it for 5000 I believe.

8. yes, that's the one, but $5000 isn't bad for a 50K car, lol.

9. That is amazing! When do you get it? Do you get to pick the color? Are you freaking out?? Congrats!

10. Wow!! :nuts: congrats!! What a way to start the new year! :drinkup:

11. Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

12. Crazy! What a great start to the day huh?!

13. omgosh CONGRATS!! I love that car :biggrin:

14. You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!

15. Thanks girls. I'm picking it up w/ my bf in about 3 weeks. There's some paperwork we have to fill out beforehand :smile: I'm not sure on the color, but I think we get to pick it out of what they have on hand. Any color suggestions?