I won A Coach Bleecker Wallet..

1. Well I won a AUTH COACH BLEECKER LEATHER CHECKBOOK WALLET NEW Coal for $122.50 I am so happy now I have a wallet that will match my bag perfectly for a great price!! :love:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oooo... its so beautiful coachgirl! which bag of yours were you going to match this to? i wish i could find great wallets to go w/my bags.. for deals i mean! i hate paying full price on wallets, especially since they are close to the cost of an actual COACH bag... :nuts: But it looks like you got a great deal on this! Congrats!

3. wow, that is a great price! At my outlet they were still going for $140'ish before tax!!!! :tup: I have that same wallet in khaki/black and I love love it! :tup:

4. shes going to go with my new patent leather black ergo hobo..you think shell look cute??

[​IMG]

5. great wallet!!! it will go nice w/ the hobo

6. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Love the pink insides. :heart:

7. Wow that is an awesome deal!!! You must teach me how do you get such deals on eBay master Yoda:yes:

8. lol... anytime if you need help buying on eBay just let me know and I will be happy to help anytime!!

9. It will look great!

What i've been trying though is with my black bags I throw in colorful wallets and mini skinnys and wristlets...I love tons of color!

10. OOOOOO... so perfect CoachGirl! I love it... everything matches perfectly! I love all your accessories, that lip charm is TDF!! :drool: Not only do I think your bag will look cute, but it will look gorgeous with the new addition!
    Great Find!! :love:

11. A good time to go online on ebay is at 3 or 4 a.m. HAHA I know that sounds crzy, but you get great deals! :nuts:

12. :yes: I love a pop of color too!!! :yes:

13. I have a magenta mini skinny coming so that should be cute.. plus I'll put my new valentines wristlet in to!

14. Veddy veddy nice :tup:

15. thank you very much I will post pics as soon as I get the wallet