I won a Chloe bag

1. So I won this Chloe bag but have no idea what it is, how much it's worth, or how to properly take care of it!!! I've had expensive purses (more like Kate Spade than Marc Jacobs) but nothing this beautiful before.

So I thought I'd defer to the experts - could any of you provide me with some information? A picture from my camera phone is attached - I can use a digital camera at work tomorrow to get a nicer one if that helps.

The leather is a deep chestnut colour and the bag is quite large...

I'm just interested in what I've mentioned above. Any info would be so useful!

Many thanks,

chloe bag.jpg
  2. Dear Ally:

You are 1 lucky lady!!! I think she is Kerala hobo.

MORE pictures please....

HOW, it is a contest?!

3. Congrats! That is beautiful.
  4. WOW... welcome to the chloe family! that is sooo amazing! that looks like a kerala - does it have the horse metal attachment?
  5. Morgan - I won it at a charity auction, actually. I gave a donation that apparently put me in a raffle for the purse! I received a call as I was on my way home and couldn't believe it.

Moonindigo - thanks! It really is gorgeous. I'm almost afraid to use it!

Rongai - yes, it has a set of charms - a horse, a horseshoe, a sort of brass ball, and a leather rectangle.

I'll take better pictures at work tomorrow with a digital camera and hopefully y'all can confirm this for me.

What's the best way to care for it? Any leather treatments recommended?
  6. It is a beautiful Kerala! You are one lucky person. That leather is so good I would be surprised if you needed to do any leather treatments but maybe someone that has a Kerala should answer.
  7. Welcome!!! You have won yourself an incredible bag there! It is gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!
  8. The hardware on Kerala's are so purdy! Congrats!
  9. Congratz, lucky you. :smile:
  10. Wow congrats, what a prize and for a good cause too ! :yes:
  11. Congrats.
  12. I love it! Congratulations! I have a Chloe Kerala tote and I never treat it with anything...
  13. dear ally:
    it is your GOOD HEART that won you this wonderful gift!!!

it is a BLESS and a TERRIFIIIIIIIIIIIIC way to end the year!!!

ENJOY her!!!
  14. Ooooo! Congrats Ally!!! :heart: That bag is lovely~ :love:
  15. Congrats on your new bag, it's beautiful!
    And what a wonderful way to get it. Wear it proudly!