I wish they had vernis in...

Green would be cool or a light blue like they have had in the past. I just don't like any of the colors in the Vernis right now and I really want a bedford bag, so I guess I'm just going to have to be patient.

LV Vernis Colors

1998: Baby blue (DISC in 2000), Orange (ltd edition, DISC), Beige

1999: Silver (DISC), Rose Pink (baby pink, DISC in 2000), Lime Yellow (DISC 2000), Purple (DISC), Red

2000: Yellow (DISC), Vernis Fleur Pink & Blue (DISC), Bronze

2001: Special Edition Robert Wilson FLUO Line; neon pink/orange stripes, neon green/orange stripes, neon orange/fushcia stripes (DISC)

2002: Special Edition Flower Lexington; Rose Pink, Black, Orange, & Beige (DISC)

2003: Fuschia (DISC), Lavender (DISC)

2004: Marshmallow (pale pink), Peppermint (soft green)

(taken from here)

Also, in 2005 LV came out with: Indigo, Perle, and Noisette. And 2006 with Framboise.

blushingbaby said:
The SA's I spoke to said the only colors for 2006 would be noisette, perle and framboise..but a green would seal the deal on me getting a new vernis! hehe

A green bedford...now that would be nice! I noticed that in the list of 2006 vernis colours, indigo was not on it. I guess they discontinued that one.

clanalois said:
I think Vernis has been out in all of these colors. The pastel ones were 2002-2003. I'm sure LV will bring them back! Lavender is my favorite.

I just bought a Broome Wallet in Vernis lavendar (last one) in a LV store AND a ludlow in the same color (ordered it from LV 866 #) to be shipped to me from Vegas (last one too!)... So, some stores still has the lavender pieces on their shelves somewhere. :biggrin: