I wish I got a mandy...

1. Okay so I am really kicking myself for not getting a Mandy bag! I just really love her even though she is really big and heavy. Do any of you know if any outlets have any leather ones? I have spotted some on eBay, but I would rather go in and get one. I know my chances are slim, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks ladies!
  2. I saw a couple of black ones at the Wrentham outlet about 2 weeks ago..
  3. I got mine (Black Mandy) from the Prime Outlets in Orlando, Florida about 2 weeks ago. Good luck!!!!
  4. I got my signature Mandy last March at the outlet for $331. I saw Whiskey Leather Mandys at the outlet right before Christmas.
  5. I got a black leather one recently, and it was $397. I wish I could have found one before Christmas, the prices were better.
  6. Ya I am kicking myself for not getting one at christmas!!! I think I might just try the outlet and see if they can track one down for me. If not then its off to eBay!
  7. The outlet in Las Vegas (the premium ones) had just a few left on Friday. Their number is 702-386-9990 Good Luck! :tup:
  8. I would put yourself on an outlet list or see if some place can do a "charge send" these bags are returned often when people realize how heavy they are so I am pretty sure eventually you will be able to get one. good luck
  9. The thing about doing a charge send from an outlet is that they charge you full price, not the outlet price (unless things have changed). You can only get the outlet price if they transfer to an outlet near you and you pick it up there.