I Wish Coach Would Put Legacy Lining In...

1. I know that several tpf ladies are addicted to the legacy lining. I admit to the addiction myself. Is there a particular bag or style you wish they'd put legacy lining in?

I wish the ergo hobos and the shoulder totes had legacy lining...It would be gorgeous!:heart:

What about you?

2. Hmmm... how 'bout everything? :idea:

3. Brilliant!:graucho:

4. I'd rather they didn't use it or if they did they would take the orange out...though I do love my pond shoulder bag!:love:

5. I would love the legacy lining to be in all coach bags!!! :tup:

But to start I think my large signature ergo tote and my large signature khaki/black Carly would look even more stunning with the Legacy lining!!!

6. Yes, the Carlys would be great with Legacy lining - particularly the leather versions.

7. My ergo hobos of course! But the red lining in the red hobo is very nice!

8. Ooh yes.
    Thatd be nice.
    :graucho:

9. Another vote for the ergo hobos. My turqouise one would look gorgeous with a hint of those stripes peeking out!

10. Ditto this...my turquoise tote looks awesome with the Legacy lining...I wish my black & white hobos had the stripes, too:yes::yes:

11. The shoulder totes and Chelsea hobos

12. It would look great in the ergo hobos!

13. Ok I know I probably stand alone in this but I like that it's mostly exclusive to the Legacy line. It makes it a little more special. JMO

14. I agree Silver but it's fun to dream lol.

15. I bought a denim bag that I somehow thought was part of the Legacy line:
    [​IMG]

But it did not have the Legacy lining. I am sad, but still love the bag. I do agree that the only bags that should have it are the Legacy bags (hence why they call it the Legacy lining!), but I would like it if they would make a silky printed lining of a different sort for their other bags. Everyone loves a beautiful lining!