I Will Not Look At This Forum!

1. :nuts: this PF has been horribly addcitive and i have bought bags that i never thought of buying before....chloe paddington(3), fendi spy (2).... and now a forum for birkin! i need to refrain! I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS FORUM.....and if i can only do the same with shopping:shame: ......

just wanted to share this with y'all.:lol:
  2. oh and 2 balenciaga bags too! hehe
  3. Good for you! But you know how this place works- before you know it, you will be on the Birkin waitlist too! LOL! BTW- great purchases too!
  4. the PF is horribly horribly addicted and expands your taste in bags.......must stay away before i spend any more money.......everyday i wake up thinking today is a good day....there's nothing i want.....then i see stuff on the forum and I WANT :evil::lol: and the spending monster in my goes crazy :wacko:
  5. Yes, we are all going to have to be on Dr. Phil....addicted to the PF! And broke!!!
  6. LOL!!!! We do need a group intervention!
  7. at least we'd look well put together on tv :lol:
  8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so hilarious! I agree!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. That's what we're here for, to enable each other! ;)
  10. Originally Posted by jc2239
    at least we'd look well put together on tv :lol:

this made me laugh!!!!

ahhhh we are all crazy!:biggrin:
  11. This thread was one of the best yet!
  12. I feel you suzie w ... now I want a birkin! I'm sure my DH is thrilled to hear that, he's going to ban me from the computer soon!:lol:

13. LMAO:lol: :lol: :p
  14. RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!! This forum has given me a Hermes itch!! Ever since I joined I have gone Hermes crazy,.. imagine Pac-Man eating the dots and at every corner there's a Birkin. That's me!!! I'm going to live in my orang boxes pretty soon if i continue this spree!
  15. We would all have to have a stool next to each of us for our bags - to be admired by all....