I will never hate eating...

1. It's not rice, noodle, chocolate, or milk. It's egg.
    If it's allowed, I'd eat more than 5 eggs per day.
    I love egg and never tired of it, but it must be cooked.
    Besides, lots of food are made by egg such as cake,

quiches, or omelet...
    So what kind of food can you eat for every day,
    every meal and never be tired of it???
  2. Tough one. :yes:

I think it would have to be gnocchi - it's like potato and pasta in one! :biggrin:

Genius! :lol:
  3. Mac and cheese!! I could eat it 3 times a day 7 days a week, and it has to be homemade, not from the box!
  4. Pumpkin pie. I could eat it all day, every day and never get tired of it!

After 9 years, my BF is still amazed that I make (and eat) an extra pie just for me every single Thanksgiving:drool:
  5. Salt and Vinegar Pringles. and I do eat it every day!! :smile:
  6. Popcorn...with lots of butter.
  7. peanut butter :nuts:
  8. Bread! I love it, especially cheese bread. I could eat just bread for a meal.
  9. Ice cream!
  10. Fresh raw fish; cheese, and pickles. (But not together.) Oh, and chocolate, of course.
  11. homemade french fries

buttermilk pancakes

12. Same here! I love all kinds of bread, yummmm.

And tuna tartar, I used to eat it for dinner every night!
  13. My current senseless and inexplicable food addiction appears to be Roasted Vegetable Ritz Crackers.

The company itself has tried to intervene - they plastered Rachel Ray's face all over the box - and I keep buying them anyway.
  14. bread....and butter and jam. my stepmom put me in charge of the rolls this year so we wouldn't run out. :smile:
  15. Growing up Italian, I am an insane pasta junkie. If I could only eat pasta for the rest of my life, you'd get no complaints from me! I also have a terrible chili addiction. I made a huge pot of chili on Friday, and I was still happily eating chili on Sunday! I am probably going out to eat tomorrow at this really good homestyle cooking restaurant, and I'll probably order their chili. Their chili is TDF! Oh man, am I in trouble or what? :shame: