I will meet Robert Redford IN PERSON !

1. On Sunday June 3rd , Robert Redford will be visiting my university campus.
    I'm so excited that he`s a HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY :yahoo:and he`s like "vintage" hehe...

I will post the pics as soon as possible...

Do you have any questions in mind that you `d like me to ask him coz honestly I don't know what to ask him :nogood: I just want to be there. !!!!!!!!
  2. How exciting! I just want to see the pictures!:biggrin:
  3. OMG! I'm so exited for you! I would love to meet him! He's such a great personality. I love him as an actor and as an director.
    Can't wait to see the pics.
  4. wow, that is amazing. Please get some great piccies for us.

He just rocks, a true true hollywood star. Have a great time. :biggrin:
  5. I love him and his movies!!! He is such a talent! That is very exciting!!!
  6. That is so cool!:tup:
  7. Very cool, ask him if he would ever accept an indecent proposal:graucho:

Enjoy your chat with him and don't forget to let everyone know what you thought of him!!!!
  8. Thanks everyone! :winkiss: I'm sure I'll enjoy my time :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  9. I met him a couple of years ago but I had trouble not noticing his skin....he has like 3 bumps on his cheek.
  10. Thats great - look forward to hearing what he's like.
  11. PICS PICS PICS please!!
  12. He has always been one of my favorite actors. How fortunate you are to have the opportunity to meet him!
  13. Oooh thank you :blush:

He looked old but he had this charisma which I really admired!
    I gotta get the pics from my university photographer.. I need to get a CD for him because the pics are too LARGE = clear photos of Robert Redford :graucho:
  14. How exciting! He still has a pretty good head of hair for a 70-year-old.
  15. Here I am posting the photos. Please bear in mind that I have edited a couple of them as there were faces of Zayed University students/staff. I don't like posting photos without their permission so I blurred their faces. Hope you don`t mind.
    Even though he won`t read this but all the credit goes to our Zayed University - Abu Dhabi campus - photographer Abdul Rahman. :tup:

Enjoy !
    Ed Freedman, College of Communications and Media Sciences, organiser of the event.

Right to left: Mohamed Al Fahim (Chairman of Al Fahim Group),Dr.Sulaiman Al Jassem (Vice President of Zayed University) , Robert Redford

Ed Freedman's wife