I went to the store today! Help me decide!

i_heart_coach

Sep 20, 2006
I went by the mall today just so I could see all the new Coach stuff and pick out something to buy, but there's so much I can't decide. I want something with the legacy stripe but I can't decide if I want the little top handle pouch, the wristlet, or just the little coin purse. What do you guys think? I'm also eyeing the new beaded stuff. My max is around $150 since I just got the braided soho hobo (I'm in LOVE) and another bag last week. I like the beaded top handle pouches and the signature stripe demi also. Help me decide!

I'd nix the demi personally.
And since you bought two bags already, maybe focus on acessories then?
So I'd go with the wristlet and the coin purse, although I think its alot to pay for something to carry coins, I love mine to DEATH. Maybe a beaded skinny as well?

I love the new wallets with the stripes, but heck they cost more then some of the bags I want....I saw someone with the little coin purse the other day, it was attached to her bag, really cute.

Update: I got the Legacy stripe top handle pouch, which is so cute, but I'm still not sure:confused1: , so convince me that I made the right decision! I only carry a small wallet, my checkbook, keys, razr, aveda lipsaver, and lipgloss, so it all fits. Look, I'm trying to convince myself!!! :yes:

My new babies:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the braided soho hobo and my new pouch!

Sorry for the cell phone pics. I can't buy a new camera-I have purses to buy!

Attachments

• purse.JPG
    purse.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 34
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 63