I went to the Playboy Mansion!

miamialli

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
What a trip! I thought about posting this in the celeb section, but since the only quasi-celeb I saw was Scott Bajio (sp?) I didn't think it qualified. It was quite an experience, I have to say- I fed the spider monkeys, took pics with some playmates (who were unbelieveably NICE), swam in the grotto:nuts: (with a bikini on) and of course, watched some girls do some not so innocent stuff, but, heck, it's the Playboy Mansion- everything you kinda expect!

What a trip! I thought about posting this in the celeb section, but since the only quasi-celeb I saw was Scott Bajio (sp?) I didn't think it qualified. It was quite an experience, I have to say- I fed the spider monkeys, took pics with some playmates (who were unbelieveably NICE), swam in the grotto:nuts: (with a bikini on) and of course, watched some girls do some not so innocent stuff, but, heck, it's the Playboy Mansion- everything you kinda expect!

OH I'm so jealous. :P

I bought my boyfriend a trip for a "Playboy Poker Camp" and the closing night was a party at the mansion! believe me, every guy there was like, "You buy the best presents!" haha
the DJ was this sexy blond- and she was Topless!!

good! ok, here's a few more...hef's star in front of the mansion; the dj; even the inner-tubes for the pool have ears!

Attachments

• playboy 102 Small Web view.jpg
    playboy 102 Small Web view.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 305
  • playboy 133 Small Web view.jpg
    playboy 133 Small Web view.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 289
  • playboy blk105 Small Web view.jpg
    playboy blk105 Small Web view.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 290