I went to SF LV on my lunchbreak...

mpark46 said:
That sounds like him. He was working upstairs, but since it wasn't very busy he came downstairs with me and showed me a whole bunch of stuff. Too bad all the SA's aren't that nice!

I find that the male SA's are much nicer in general at the SF store.

I had a female SA who was sweet--I think her name was Judy. Though I didn't spend much the day that she helped me, she sent me a thank you card.

Thanks everyone! I thought about getting the orange, but the SA totally convinced me to get the green. He was saying the green is so much prettier and is selling out way faster than the orange...

I'm convinced. The green is gorgeous.

mpark46 said:
and came back with a Green Perfo cles. :yahoo:

I knew there was no chance of getting the fuschia. Although now I'm not sure if I should have just gotten the Perfo plate from eluxury. They didn't have any of the plate in stock.

What do you all think?

FYI - The SA mentioned that the mini lin line was going to be in within the next two weeks. He showed me the fabric & it's gorgeous!! The color (its like a dark purple with beige-ish mini LVs). Apparently it's going to be part of their permanent line.

I can't wait to get my hands on the speedy!

Did you happen to see if they had anymore perfo pouchettes? I like the green color as well and want one in green, or fuschia.

The Snorks said:
Did you happen to see if they had anymore perfo pouchettes? I like the green color as well and want one in green, or fuschia.

They did have a perfo pochette (no plate though--that's what I really wanted). I can't remember the color, as I wasn't really looking at it.