I went to SF LV on my lunchbreak...

1. and came back with a Green Perfo cles. :yahoo:

I knew there was no chance of getting the fuschia. Although now I'm not sure if I should have just gotten the Perfo plate from eluxury. They didn't have any of the plate in stock.

What do you all think?

FYI - The SA mentioned that the mini lin line was going to be in within the next two weeks. He showed me the fabric & it's gorgeous!! The color (its like a dark purple with beige-ish mini LVs). Apparently it's going to be part of their permanent line.

I can't wait to get my hands on the speedy!
  2. Congrats! I think the green is so cute!!! :yahoo:
  3. Congrats! I've got a Perfo Cles and Plate, and love them both.
  4. The green is nice!!!:yes:
  5. :yahoo: :yahoo: Yeah for you! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  6. congrats on your cles!:yahoo:
    BTW, who was your SA?
  7. I love dipping out to LV on my lunch break - it's always brightens my day - congrats on the cles :smile:
  8. I'm not sure...I can't remember his name. He's a skinny Asian man, kind of short. He was super nice and helpful!
  9. Tim (asian, not too tall, maybe in his 30's?) helped me the last time i went and he was very very nice and helpful. he carried my shopping bag to the staircase and handed it to me there. i thought that was quite nice since not many SA would do that.
  10. That sounds like him. He was working upstairs, but since it wasn't very busy he came downstairs with me and showed me a whole bunch of stuff. Too bad all the SA's aren't that nice!

I find that the male SA's are much nicer in general at the SF store.
  11. Green is so much prettier.
  12. congrats on the green perfo cles!! I love going to the SF LV I've always gotten great service there =)
  13. Congrats!!
  14. Congrats...and thanks for the info on the mini lin!
  15. :wlae: congrats on grabbing a perfo green cles!!!:wlae: