I went to my local Louis today......

This is the second time I wonder whether I should marry him. I could see myself as a runaway bride. It's tough to cancel cos my family is flying in for overseas for our wedding. HOw am I supposed to tell them? Am going to catch up with my girlfriend tonight... see what she has to say. By the way, I did tell him that I'm thinking about our future together as I don't want to be spending the rest of my life with such harsh rude words/attitude.

I am sorry about your situation and hope that things will get better. :yes: You know yourself more than anyone else so I know that you will make the right choice for yourself. Marriage is not as easy as it seems and the little things that bother you about your fiance will be 10xs worse when you marry him! :hysteric: LOL! But seriously, chose the path that will make you the most happiest.

OH! Congratulations on your purchase! I love it!

Yea. Was thinking of that today. I feel bad spending his money so I'm going to transfer the amount I spent to his account. I'm not good at spending money which is not mine. I have way too much pride. I enjoy spending my own hard earn money. Well, it's no hard cos I really enjoy my job! :smile:

I am so happy you made the decision to spend your own money. You r fabulous, Woman! You won't regret it! I hope that he wakes up soon- he is lucky to have you and should learn to respect his sweetie.:yes: