I went to my local Louis today......

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I seriously suggest that you reconsider getting married. He obviously does not respect you. I am sorry - he sounds like a complete jerk. (My husband says "ditto"). I am glad that you made some awesome purchases but perhaps (please don't take this the wrong way) it would be better for you in the long run to pay for this yourself-you can afford it! You don't want to give him any future ammo to make you feel bad about yourself.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough situation. But after dealing with a few crappy guys, I realized that I'm not going to settle for less than what I expect from a guy.

Seriously! If he is not everything you want in him, then you should reconsider things. I mean, this is the man you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I would never take being called a B*tch from anyone, especially from my man. Even in a joking way, it's still out of line. Tell him you won't take any of that sh*t anymore or you're out the door for good, and don't shed another tear for him either.

Good Luck, we are all on your side.

P.S. your goodies are just fabulous, congrats dear!

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough situation. But after dealing with a few crappy guys, I realized that I'm not going to settle for less than what I expect from a guy.

Seriously! If he is not everything you want in him, then you should reconsider things. I mean, this is the man you are going to spend the rest of your life with. I would never take being called a B*tch from anyone, especially from my man. Even in a joking way, it's still out of line. Tell him you won't take any of that sh*t anymore or you're out the door for good, and don't shed another tear for him either.

:wtf: oh dear, i am speechless after reading ur post! but First thing first-Congratz for ur Wedding and LV! You should order the wedding cake by now, but have u seen some of those fab. LV cakes? people DO use them as wedding cake hehe.

But what he has done is not accectable at all, especially you are asking his help on the wedding for the Two of u guys.....:cursing: If this is the first time he use those words on ya, tell him it DOES hurt your heart when he said that, and the next it happen is the day you will walk out of this unrespectful relationship. If you did not tell him seriously, he might think it's ok to do so since he pay the credit card bill, what if he does it in public or even w/there's a third person!? We don't need a man to assure of ourself, singles have more fun anway! Chin up!!!!:yes:

I am so sorry that this happened to you. I seriously suggest that you reconsider getting married. He obviously does not respect you. I am sorry - he sounds like a complete jerk. (My husband says "ditto"). I am glad that you made some awesome purchases but perhaps (please don't take this the wrong way) it would be better for you in the long run to pay for this yourself-you can afford it! You don't want to give him any future ammo to make you feel bad about yourself.

Yea. Was thinking of that today. I feel bad spending his money so I'm going to transfer the amount I spent to his account. I'm not good at spending money which is not mine. I have way too much pride. I enjoy spending my own hard earn money. Well, it's no hard cos I really enjoy my job! :smile:

I'm weak. He apologised and I accepted his apology. I think it comes down to different cultural background. His uses such words on frequent basis and it's ok to him to say such thing all the time. I am not used to it, of course. I'm not brought up that way. He needs frequent reminder that I'm not used to those kinda language and I need to be less reactive and sensitive to such thing. I know. I am weak that way but I do have plans if things turn out the same again. I'll check in a posh hotel and leave him to cook and clean for himself! He knows I will do that. He knows I don't take ****. He knows I am able to walk out even on the very day of the wedding.

I'm excited!

I'm picking up my other bag tomorrow!

Give you guys/gals a clue..... "the SA is trying to get a box to fit the bag in but she doubt she can get one cos it's...."

As for relationship... Hmmm... I'll survive. Toughen up everytime **** happens and I'm sure next time round there won't be any tears. I can take care of myself. Thank you for your ears/eyes/support.

And oh! I'm thinking of another Onatah! I love Onatahs.... thinking of the purple one...

im sorry but why ARE U ASKING WHAT YOU SHOULD DO???:wtf:
he does not respect you at all if u marry him you will be unhappy and he will continue to speak to you that way...why because he already has and if u go thru with the marriage would have married so that tells him you do not respect urself....im happy u went shopping and charged it to him but deep down inside it will not take away the pain...the lack of respect he has for you... and if u have children...i feel sorry..they will grow up to witness that abuse.... tooo many women put up with that
belligerent abusive behavior.
you really must stand up for yourself...their are men out their who RESPECT WOMEN...YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND DOES NOT!!
i hope u don't thru with the marriage just b/c it's next month and u have been planning it...save urself the torture...all the shopping in the world will NOT mask the hurt!

Yup. Told him about all that and the children. How I don't want the children to hear all his valgarities. How much he disrespect me... Told him I don't want to get married. He's working on it...

I have to agree with Lee. How is it going to be after you get marry. I mean, how dare him to laugh it off. He saw you crying and that itself should have been the first sign for him to know that it was serious and to laugh it off and not apologize shows a great deal of disrespect. I think you have a lot to think about but I personaly would not accept this type of behavior. I think it may be better to postpone the wedding if you are not sure especially after this incident. I wish you all the best.

BTW... what did you get?

Aparently, last night I found out that my friend's boyfriend does the same thing... laugh at her when she's mad! Maybe, it's a worldwide diesease! I don't accept this behaviour as well! Man, who does?!!!

Photo of the purse is on page 2

I wonder how serious people take marriage nowadays... divorce rates are high! My parent went thru a divorce just a few years ago...

Anyway, I hope you guys/girls are as excited as I am with the purchase that I'm going to pick up tomorrow (hopefully...) :biggrin:

And oh! I'm still thinking of the Onatah GM...

... I need to be less reactive and sensitive to such thing. I know. I am weak that way but I do have plans if things turn out the same again.
Not wanting to be called vulgar names, and being upset by it, does not make you weak. It makes you human. Please talk to someone who is close to you about this situation. You deserve the best; a life filled with joy and the respect of your partner. I wish you the best in whatever path you choose. :idea:

Btw, congrats on your purchase! Cannot wait to see the next one.

All I can say is as long as you charged his card, that is revenge enough for calling you names. And hopefully, this will teach him a lesson....its pretty expensive to call your fiance names!