I went to LV today and picked up a little something...

1. My first cles! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

I was thinking of getting the perfo (SF store still has them, btw), but I just didn't like it that much, and I loved the simplicity of the Damier and how well it matched my Saleya :yes:

I hope to get a ton of use out of it! The SA even suggested it can be clipped to the belt loop and placed in the pocket for added security! Reminds me of my old wallet chain, haha.

2. Congrats!!!:yahoo: A perfect match..:love: ENJOY!!!

3. Awwww... it looks sooo cute with you Saleya... :heart:. Congrats. ;)

4. Congrats and enjoy!!!

5. Perfect ...love them..congrats!!

6. Congrats, it's so cute! :yahoo:

7. Cute and I love it.

8. They look great together. I love the Damier. Congrats and enjoy!

9. realy nice :smile: I love your damier choice...simple yet luxurious

10. Congrats, Jane!....a match made in LV heaven.:tender:

11. Congrats, it looks beautiful with your saleya! I am saving to buy the cles when the damier azur comes out!

12. Congrats...love it...I want one in mono to go with my speedy 30 and pouchette...it will be matchy matchy but, cute!!!

13. Thanks everyone! I was going to wait for the damier azur cles, but decided I liked the idea of a match for my Saleya PM.

I still intend to get the azur French purse wallet though! And who knows, if I love this new cles, maybe I'll get its twin in azur someday...

14. Congrats Jane! They look like a happy couple together!

15. Guccci gal, I know what you mean, I have avoided "matchy-matchy" but I think a bag with a tiny accessory like this one isn't as blatant :smile: