i went to london and found...

1. the mulberry section in Selfridges Cr*p! i trecked across london to have a peek and was very very unhappy it was tucked in the side and the bags they had were horrible!!
    f
    Also i had my bays with me and a real pain in the arse finding things in it and items just vanished and then re appeared (how strange)!! Also when on the train with what felt like 30,000 other people this morning it wasn't a very safe as i felt someone could just put there had in a crap stuff!!

Just a little rant prob because i am very tired

x

2. Put your feet up, have a nice glass of wine & take a deep breath! London makes us all feel like that!!
    Poor old Bays - you'd probably have been better off & felt more secure with a messenger slung cross body.

3. Evie - when is the shop opening? You can count on me stopping in next year as Stratford will be on our list to visit!! Just don't let me spend too much!!!

4. Evie - when is the shop opening? You can count on me stopping in next year as Stratford will be on our list to visit!! Just don't let me spend too much!!!:p:p:p

5. I got the keys yesturday and have loads of big strong men going in over the next 2 weeks to make it sparkle. the grand opening is 16th feb but i hope to open a few days before. and guess what? when i was in london 10 more boxes arrived.:hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

6. Will it be online too?

7. Whaaat? Is there not already a Mulberry store in London?

8. There are lots of mulberry stores in London.

9. I just wondered why you'd go to Selfridges over a store, we even have a store in Glasgow now and we get NOTHING!

10. ^^^^ I don`t understand

11. I was talking about the children's store that Evie is opening!!!

12. ^^^ Thanks for that kroquet, it was x13 post that I did not quite get, never mind i`ii go back to sleep:p

13. See ya Tara!

14. Bye Kroquet :crybaby: will look fowards to your return on Monday :yes:

15. Hi,

Sorry for the delay if i thought i was busy before thats nothing to now!!

Yes we will be on line with specail discount to you lot!!

xx