I went to hermes for the first time today!!!!

1. ...and had a wonderful time!!! I had no idea the boutique was only an hour away until I mapquested it! The SAs were very sweet and I looked at a million bolides. I was surprised to find that the 37cm fit me best-I'm 5'6 or so. My SA was so impressed by my knowledge of hermes leathers and colors and asked how I knew so much. She knew it was my first bag(ok we don't count the Kelly I returned last year to Neiman Marcus:shame: ) and I told her I had done a ton of 'research'...hehe! She didn't know I meant tPF research!! So...I couldn't leave empty handed. I have always been a black or brown girl so this was a huge step for me...But I think I can wear it with a lot of things. And while I LONG for a birkin I have fallen in love with the bolide.....so here she is...introducing Ms. Rouge G 37cm in clemence!!!:yahoo: Excuse the pics...I was too excited to change clothes! I skipped pics of the box/bag etc. DH is not home so it was a perfect time to hide them in the attic!!!

HPIM0418.JPG HPIM0417.JPG
  2. fabulous!! she's absolutely gorgeous!! i have a birkin in rouge h clemence and love it to death!! congrats on your first H bag!!!

3. Love your Mou Bolide PGN....she is stunning! Congratulations! What a beauty:heart:

4. Ooh, Aah!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Congrats on a GREAT first Hermes trip. Wow!!!!!

:yahoo:

5. OMG!!! What a stunning bag! And yes, you CAN and WILL wear her with everything! It's a great colour!
    Congratulations, that was a BIG first visit to Hermes! Wear the bag in great health!

6. Stunning Bolide! Congrats...:drool:

7. Yay! Congrats on the red beauty! It looks perfect on you! :yahoo:

8. OMG Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you for getting Hermes and see?? When one door closes, another opens -- yeah for you!!! Love it! YOu will adore the bolide...

9. Thanks shoes!;) I just blew that birkin fund though!!!

10. OMG! I think I'm looking at my next Hermes purchase! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Rouge Garance is wonderful and you'll find that you'll be able to wear it with so many things and it really adds just the right pop of color. Congrats! It looks perfect on you!

11. congrats im happy for you!!!

12. That is stunning, I'm starting to become rather partial to the Bolide since joining tPF, I had always thought my next bag would be a Birkin. The size is perfect for you and that red looks great with jeans. Looks like it could be dressed up or down very easily - a beautiful and versatile bag. Congratulations.

13. oh my freakin'... :weird: i'm going :wacko: looking at that. it is sooooo outstanding. this is exactly what i was talking about - i love color with this leather, that combo is so so terrific. holy H!!! i never expected to come home to this. this is HUGE. wow wow wow major congratulations. what a beautiful stunner!

14. You're not a Hermes Virgin anymore *chuckle chuckle*
    :drinkup:

15. i can't get over how good the size looks on you. i love it!