I went to BV store on Sunday...

You`re slowly but surely killing me, uclaboi!!! Love, love, love those shoes! And the color looks perfect, the right shade of timeless brown (and ditch this "No browns after six" saying, please!)

littlefab, C_24, OB, Syma, ms piggy, catabie, Mystiletto, and babyshingo - Thanks for the nice comments and the :heart:! :shame:

I've never looked at or liked men's croc shoes before because they always seemed oldish and dated looking. But BV totally changed me... and I'm so wrong. I love this pair of BV croc loafers.

C_24 - I :heart: browns and would wear it at anytime. :yes:

Catabie - I am seriously planning on getting a croc bag (my dream bag - Coco lave or Madagascar) in the future. I'm just waiting for the right time... and I can't be buying more bags right now. :hysteric:

OK, I'm late to this party but what FABULOUS finds, uclaboi! I love everything you got - how great that you don't have to worry about rain in LA and can wear those shoes year round if you want! Here in Toronto as I'm looking at the remnants of our early snow (and ice) fall, that's just not possible! Great colour on the ostrich bag - can't wait to see it in action!

Here are some action shots of the corallo ostrich bag. I also posted them under "BV in action."

Attachments

• Dsc00092.jpg
    Dsc00092.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Dsc00091.jpg
    Dsc00091.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Dsc00088.jpg
    Dsc00088.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Dsc00089.jpg
    Dsc00089.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Dsc00090.jpg
    Dsc00090.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 73
*Faintz*

You totally wear the bag, uclaboi!!! I love how the bag looks on you with the long strap (messenger style and side - pics 3 & 4). You look absolutely amazing!