I went shopping today!

1. Hey guys! I went shopping today. Well, that's a daily routine. LOL! I didnt shop for clothes though. There was this really cure Louis Vuitton skirt that I liked. But, it was sold out. They told me that a new shipment was going to arrive in 2 weeks. Anyway, I wanted a Messenger bag so I can put my laptop in. The laptop bags from Goyard are boring. Anyway, I also wanted a carryall bag. I already have the other carryalls. But, they told me that this just came in. It looked a bit for guys; but they told me that it was unisex. Anyway, I also bought a Goyard travel bag. I don't put my clothes in there. I just put my essentials when I go to the chalet or something. I never had it in black though. I have the Goyard bags in smaller sizes and I have the bigger ones in white and brown. I'm actually gonna send this tomorrow so they can ship it to Paris to have it personalized. My white bag has "D.S" on it. But, now I want to put my whole initals, "DMS"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I went shopping too, at South Coast Plaza. It was booooring. Not sure why but everything looks the same. I amused myself by counting the fake LV bags. Sounds like you had better luck...

if you throw rocks at boys, be sure to aim.:amazed:

3. I just love that carryall. I don't really need it, but am really contemplating it.

4. LOVE the carryall!

5. Great choices! I really love the carryall! Just beautiful!

6. Looks like you had fun!

7. It looks like you had a wonderful day! I love days like that.....

8. LOVE ALL your purchases!!!:love:

9. Great buys! Enjoy

10. Love the carryall! And Goyard is my new favorite!

11. Great puchases .. I love the carryall:love:

12. Wow, I haven't see the new Carryall before, and I love it! Congrats!

13. Is that an abbesses messengar bag?

LV doesn't normally send them to Paris to personalize, they will send them somewhere local. Unless I misunderstood and you're talking about your Goyard, which is gorgeous by the way!

14. :love: the carryall!!! It's gorgeous! I've been contemplating getting that same one b/c it is soooo cute and functional. But.....I just never travel anymore like I used to. It wouldn't behoove me to get one..maybe one day.:amuse:

15. Congrats on your new purchases.