I Went Shopping On Rodeo!!! Omg!!

1. okay the last purchase I posted was of my last purchase which was much to the dismay of you guys........was a Gucci. Well I played around with it a bit with my stuff in it and decided that...........

wait for it..........

it wasn't for me. So yes, I am a RETURN QUEEN. I took it back today. So on the way back to the car, I decide to go into the LV store. BAD, BAD TRACY!!

And I walked out with...............................................................................................

this:

[​IMG]

damier.jpg
  2. Very nice, congrat's.

3. totally worth it to buy a second french purse especially since the price just dropped down $95!!

So I got the Illovo PM from Rodeo LV and cuz all they had left of the wallets were display, I had to get the wallet from the Saks LV. And I got the 4 cc one!!

Bonus:
    the purse was made in France and the wallet was made in Spain!! Yay, no USA stuff. Yes I am one of those weird people who like it to be made in another country. My mono french purse and Coussin GM were both made in USA.

4. Woooo.... Very nice! :flowers:

5. oops......double post!

6. Totally cute!!!!! Wear it well and congrats!!! Loves it!

7. Fabulous-congrats!

8. Congratulations.

9. Muahahaha, welcome back to LV! Nice classy damiers :smile:

10. I love those!!! Congrats, they are beautiful! Use them in good health! :smile:

11. Love them! Congrats!

12. Lovely!

13. Congrats! Enjoy!

14. Gorgeous! You can never go wrong with classic Damier! Wear it in good health! ;)

15. Congrats!