I went a little crazy at Nordstrom today!

1. Here's what I bought:

Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No. 2
    Laura Mercier Golden Bronze pressed powder
    Laura Mercier Violet Glace lip gloss

Nars blush in orgasm

Chanel Glossimers in Glow and Sunset Gold

I can't wait to do my make-up tomorrow morning!:yahoo:

How'd I do?
  2. Sounds awesome. Congrats! I'm jealous, and I'm sure you're going to look great!
  3. You got some great stuff jenny!
  4. Thanks ladies! Actually I could have bought alot more, but I had to draw the line somewhere!:roflmfao:
  5. Gah! im so jealous!
    Why must you torture us?!
    Ive been *dying* to try the nars Orgasm
    I heard its got subtle flecks of gold shimmer in it though. Im an extremley pale, caucasian so i hope that doesnt look too 'disco' on me... :-S
  6. You're so funny! LOL!
    Orgasm is really pretty! It appears to be very sheer with a slight shimmer. The girl at the counter told me that you could use it by its self for a soft glow or use it over the top of another color as a highlight. I think I will try both!
  7. I use very little orgasm. . . the sparkles like to move and I end up w/ them everywhere! LOL!
    I use after my blush more as a highlighter, and only on my cheeks. . . wish it wasn't sparkly.

Are these new products for you? I haven't tried any Laura Mercier yet, let us know how it goes!
  8. Ohhhh I :heart: Laura Mercier... I wear her entire line and I love it so much.
  9. You did good! :amuse: Laura Mercier makes great products, Chanel Glossimers are the BEST and NARS Orgasm blush is the only blush I use. :tup: :tup:
  10. I'm pretty fair-skinned and Orgasm is the ONLY blush I've used for the past 6 years. I will never stray! It's friggin fantastic stuff. Definitely not too shimmery in my opinion, gives you a nice subtle glow and you don't need too much of it to get that look so the compact of it lasts forever. Amazing stuff!
  11. Good stuff:tup:

I've been going a lil crazy buying beauty products too. Hey--- you just gave me an idea! :idea:

Off to start new thread............
  12. I have sunset gold lipgloss!

you will love it.

I am going to get NARS blush in Zen for days when I have smoky eyes, I want my cheeks and lips to be beige (I also have Orgasm and striptease)
  13. Please tell me what is Nars blush?? I have never heard of it?? Would love any information you have about it? thanks
  14. You can't go wrong with Laura

I buy their oil cleanser and moisterurizer.

good stuff.
  15. My god I really wanna try Nars now.... thanks!! x