I was wondering the best and cheapest place to get CL's?

1. I want to buy my first pair and am planning a holiday, I'm sure the bf wont mind if that holiday is based on shoes and handbags :p
  2. Try online first, before you go into any department store or boutique. Usually you will be able to find the cheapest prices online. Any particular styles that catch your eye?
  3. Sorry can't help since I am not based in the US but may I ask what style you are looking for?
  4. If you go to NY you could also throw in a visit to Woodbury Common outlet!!
  5. omg! YES!! I was there 2 years ago on my last trip to NYC and it was amazing! Sequined Gucci ballet flats for USD 140 and lots of Manolos and Louboutins. However, the sizes vary and the styles aren't always the best. Worth a look if you're in the area tho!
  6. Absolutely....I'll be there on the 29th Feb! :happydance:
  7. I really want the CL jaws platform shoes...
  8. :yahoo: I'm sooooooo jealous! I like the Chanel boutique there too! :graucho:
  9. Those are really nice! I love peep-toes! Good lucking hunting them down :smile:
  10. Me too, last few times there's been nothing much there but I'm hoping I'll get lucky and find a bag!!
  11. I will be near the woodbury outlet on Friday and Saturday!! Can you tell me what stores to go to if I want to find CL's? I have never been to that outlet before.

12. Great choice these are lovely have you considered the python vesrion it's simply tdf:drool:
  13. Yeah, I am going to Woodbury next weekend. Let's see what deals I score. :happydance::choochoo::jrs:
  14. It's never guaranteed that you will find them by try Off Saks and Neimans Last Call