I was very naughty

1. I bought one and I LOVE her!!!!!!!!!:heart:

So happy:heart: can't wait to show her off to the world when I head out tomorrow. :drool:

[​IMG]

2. Yayyyy

[​IMG]

3. Ooh, that's so cute! Is that the top handle pouch? Are you going to use it as an everyday bag?

4. THanx : )

I'm going to use it as a main brown bag for work or daytime for winter and fall. I also have a big black purse of a different brand for when this doesn't match. I change purses a lot to match my clothes and then have some tiny ones if i go out at night to a bar or something,

5. That looks like a Chocolate Carly to me. Very nice! What a great choice. Enjoy your new bag.

6. ohhh nice choice! I love it. And the new coach shopping bag is cuteee!

7. Yup that's the one :smile: medium sized, the large seemed too big for me and the amount of stuff i carry.

For a hot minute in the store I considered the all leather, but for some reason I really love the monogram in this color.

8. Congrats... Love it!!!! :yes:

9. Congrats and I love the shopping bag also.

10. YAY!!! Another member joining the Carly Club.

Congrats...you will love her!!

11. Cute! Congratulations on a great bag!

12. :drool:

It's gorgeous and I love the chocolate color! Those new Bleecker shopping bags are so cute too!

13. It's gorgeous! I think the chocolate brown looks so great, it's such an amazing alternative to the plain brown fabric that Coach is known for. Just something to mix things up!

14. She's gorgeous! Congrats! I love the new shopping bags too!

15. YAY for you!!!! Congrats and enjoy your new bag!!!! :tup: