I was thinking about getting an LV wallet in monogrm multicolore white

1. Does it get dirty really quickly? I saw a woman with one just yesterday, and it looked filthy. I wonder maybe that was a fake. Oh and also are they easy to clean?
    Like this one :
    [​IMG]

2. My couisn has the Black one........It is so pretty when the leather around the canvas patinas! I think its very flirty! You should get it!!

3. I want one too! But I'll wait till i get the perfect multicolor bag. I like to match my bag with my wallet. :heart: I don't think it'll get dirty quickly, at least my SA said so...

4. I have had mine for about 1 year and it still looks brand new! I use it no matter what bag i am using so i use it all the time.

5. I have that same wallet but in Black MC and I have not had any problems with it. :love:

I was to scared to get it in White because of the fact that the white canvas might get dirty to fast. :shrugs:

6. thanks girls, I guess I should take a look at the black instead :smile: Thanks!

7. Not sure about the white..mine is black but it's doing great =) I love it!

I'm guessing the white MC miiiiight get a bit dirty if you didn't watch out. but not much? *shrug* not really sure.
    since the white MC purses get stains and stuff if you're not too careful I'd expect the wallet is the same?

8. I have had mine for a couple of years, it is not dirty at all. But I switch out my wallets every couple of months.

9. I have the white MC in the PTI and french style. I use them both all the time and its in great shape. the only part that you can really tell has been used is the change section. The PTI is by far my favorite wallet. hope you get it.

10. It's gorgeous! I'm sure the black would be easier to maintain, but I"m just really attracted to the white. It's so fun! I'd get it, you only live once!

11. i think you should get it! my white mc never gets dirty....

12. I've had my white koala over a year and it looks as good as new.

13. I think it should be fine as long as you are someone who takes good care of their stuff and doesnt throw stuff around. Things wipe off the MC canvas quite easily with Comodynes makeup wipes from Trader Joes.

14. I have the MC PTI since 12/05 and have been using it since then. If it's not in my purse it's in my desk drawer. It still looks good to me! Not dirty at all

15. I've been using mine a lot lately and it's still very clean.