I was not able to save all my bags sob

1. Because of the fire storm all around my other house is affected I was able to save only some of my bags... mostly H... Left my non H!:crybaby:

I left most of my boxes too...
  2. Oh no!! {{{{{ MAJOR HUGS TO YOU}}}}}

You are safe!! thats what matters. :heart:
  3. OMG... sending lots of hugs. :heart::heart::heart::heart:
  4. HUGS to you, luxurylife88! So sorry to hear about your loss...but as amamxr says as long as you are safe...all your other material possessions will be able to be replaced in the near future! xoxo
  5. Thanks. I love tPF!:heart:
  6. I'm so sorry about your house but so glad that you're ok! That's just stuff, you're not....

There's so many other bags out there but only one you:flowers:
  7. Thank goodness you are safe and sound. The non H bags can be replaced later (with H bags).
  8. TG you are safe! Thinking of you...
  9. Your post just sent shivers up my spine... not because of the bags that were left behind, but because the tragedies around us do affect tPF members. I'm glad that you are safe....
  10. luxurylife88: OMG! I am so sorry to hear that. Big ((((HUGS)))) to you dearie.

I agree with amamxr. The most important thing is that you are safe :heart:.
  11. OMG I am so, so sorry, but I am glad you are safe!!!!
  12. Omg, I'm sorry, that's awful! Glad you are safe though, that's the main thing.
  13. Oh LL ~ I'm So Sorry. I Am So Glad To Hear You Are Safe :heart:
  14. OMG wow, I am so glad to hear you are safe and i am very sorry about your bags, but your safety is the most important thing. sending cyber hugs to you!!!
  15. I'm so sorry to hear that luxurylife but so happy to hear you are safe :heart: