I was just wondering.......

?

Which one?

1. Framboise Mini Agenda

2. Pomme Ludlow

3. Framboise Ludlow

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The Ludlow is really small...and not really useful as a wallet. Not sure if the mini agenda would be either, but would probably be better than the Ludlow.

2. I think the ludlow would be great for you, but do you have a need of cards? At 12 I only had cash and gift cards. But I think you could use the ludlow down the road though. And the mini agenda for assignments!

3. Pomme Ludlow and mini framboise agenda

4. Hmm. Out of the three, I would say Pomme ludlow.

But there is also the vernis Biold wallet that is about the smae size, holds a lot more, and is only 200$ MORE!

5. Ludlow should fit your needs for now and later when you're older as a backup wallet. Mini agenda is also an option since you can put zip pouch in it for a coin purse also. Plus it does double as a mini agenda in the future too. Hope you find which is more suitable for you.

6. Agree w/ louislovesfendi818, I'd get the Vernis Billfold.

7. The ludlow is so much more useful, I love mine. I exchanged my mini agenda for a ludlow :biggrin:

8. I don't think the mini agenda is very useful at all. Get the Ludlow.

9. I like the pomme ludlow coz of the color.

10. I'd get the Pomme Ludlow

11. pomme ludlow. i have one and i love it! would look good against your denim mini pleaty too.

12. Pomme Ludlow

13. pomme ludlow gets my vote

14. I like the pomme or frambosie ludlow, depending on whether you are a red or pink girl.