i was going to wait until she arrived, but i just can't.....

1. i ordered my chili hudson!!!!!!!! :wlae: :yahoo:

she should be here wednesday....i literally CAN NOT wait! will post pics as soon as she arrives!

and a big fat :heart: :heart: to bag.lover for coaching me through and hooking me up with stella at the LA store (who is completely fabulous, by the way).

eeeek! counting down until the fedex man gets here........

[​IMG]

2. ^ Congrats!!!! Can't wait for you to get yours.
    You are so welcome. Hugs~ Hope you will love your 1st major spurge. =)

Will wait for all of you to get yours before taking mine out too. We should have a Striping day out. LOL.

3. ooh, we should :smile: "Striping Day Out" - i like it. we could get t-shirts :roflmfao:

4. congrats!
    so how are you feeling for taking the plunge for your first big splurge?
    can't go wrong with a chili hudson as your first!!!

5. Congrats on your new Hudson!

Can't wait to see your pictures when you get it! Happy Waiting...!

6. Oh no you didn't!!!!!!!

7. Hooray! I love that color; you definitely made a great decision! Congrats, and I can't wait to see pics!

8. zoinksta: oh i did! i was thinking of you as i took the plunge, in fact :smile:

eisse - i'm feeling okay, actually. i still can't believe i did it - it's officially the most expensive thing i own, not counting cars, houses or wedding rings...LOL. but i think it's a great first splurge...and because they were so limited, it wasn't one i could 'save up' for, so really, i had to get it, right? :roflmfao:

9. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    Sorry..just had to do this, cos i felt like it. Yep, you definitely HAD to get it. ITA!
    :party:
    Congrats!!!!! Chili hudson is amayyyyzeen!

10. Haahaaaaa.. You ladies are so cute!!!! Thanks for the afternoon laughs at the office, my co-workers must be wondering why I am smiling and/or laughing with my hands covering my mouth. =)

11. Stella said that there are only Chili Hudsons in the company, she's transferring some Striping bags from other MJ locations.

12. LOL...and thanks to you m'dear. i think you have been officially crowned as the MJ fairygodmother (quoting shoppingismycard). Without you, our "dreams" wouldn't have become true. :graucho:

YOU DA BOMB!!! Thanks H!!!

ps. i'm still hyperventilating... :sweatdrop:

13. tee hee....sorry, but it's so true. *sniff* i wouldn't be here today, if it weren't for my MJ fairy godmother, bag.lover :love:

lol - embarrassed yet?? :graucho:

14. Congrats! Great bag and color.

15. Congratulations on your bag, yipppeee!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Since you got it from the MJ boutique, you'll have the leather lining, huh? How gorgeous. You must post pics. Bag.lover is the ultimate MJ Stud!

If it weren't for the price I received for my Hudson, I would have gone for the leather lining from the boutique.

My credit card was officially charged for my Chili Hudson, so it is on its way from Nordies...

Zoinksta, you're the last to go down. Come on, I want my baby back baby back baby back... Chili's. That song gets stuck in my head every time I think of a "Chili" Hudson (even though it's more brown). :jammin: :jammin: It's so annoying.

But my bag isn't...