i was bad (but it was SO fun...)

See this is why I don't outlet shop. You keep changing your mind and getting that store credit and you end up with even more stuff.

But I'm done my rant. Enjoy your new stuff!

and may i kindly point you to THIS post, where i clearly blame noshoepolish...

I wish I could say what I would say in normal life, but I'll keep it clean as possible.

Blame my behind. Only one to blame is

K
A
L
L
I
S
O
N

What? Did noshoepolish put a gun to your head and tell you to buy like 700 bucks worth of stuff? I think not!:supacool:

Perhaps a knife or bat? Do you have either of those? Kitchen knives count. That's what is was. A kitchen knife. I saw it. kallison had no choice. She had to buy all of those fabulous things. It was a matter of Coach or death.

Awwww, poor Kallison! You got all that stuff and can't have fun with it. You better just send it on to me and it'll alleviate that guilt you are feeling now! :graucho:

I can hardly wait to get to Charlotte in the spring! We have got to meet up and shop and then we can blame each other when we post our goodies on the board! :yes: Haha!

Awwww, poor Kallison! You got all that stuff and can't have fun with it. You better just send it on to me and it'll alleviate that guilt you are feeling now! :graucho:

I can hardly wait to get to Charlotte in the spring! We have got to meet up and shop and then we can blame each other when we post our goodies on the board! :yes: Haha!
oh good grief...i can't even IMAGINE how we'll be if we meet up...:wtf:

we'll just say the other person threatened us if we didn't buy up everything our little hearts desired. we'll threaten each other with legacy bags (those suckers are heavy! it could work!)