I was at Coach today and . . . .

1. I was at Coach today and I was just looking around and seeing if the Penguin keyfob came in yet and they were unwrapping there new holiday collection coming out on Friday. They had the most grogeous mini skinnys and wallets. One of the mini skinnys was a black and gunmetal with silver sparkle C's all over. The SA said that the new line is all about sparkle. I cannot wiat to get me that mini skinny. Also, I bought a heart picture frame charm :smile: and got in trouble by my husband. Just wait though until I get my new mini skinny ;)

2. i am going to hit up my SA today and find out if they have anything yet!

3. OMG.....gunmetal and SPARKLE??? I have a feeling the wishlist is about to change .... again! haha

4. Awesome, thanks for the info! Now you're gonna get me in trouble!!! lol. And I love the heart frame keyfob! Great choice!

5. Can't wait to see this new sparkly line!

6. I :heart: sparkles!

7. Ooh, sounds exciting. Looks like I may to make a stop by Coach after work on Friday!

8. I went to dillards today and they had those sparkle wristlet! OMG it's was TDFFFFFF!!

9. There are lurex items in a few different colors. Should be out on Friday and there is lots of sparkle!

10. Does that mean the website will be updated Friday?

11. Yay! I Love Lurex!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::lol:

12. so friday is when the new collection will be in stores and online? i'm gonna have to check that first thing that morning!

13. I can't wait to see the new stuff!

14. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the new stuff. I :heart: sparkles.